Masterclass in Aarhus:
IoT Security and Verification
This masterclass gives a general introduction to IT and IoT security, vulnerabilities, and adversaries, and introduces the audience to best practice for design, implementation and certification.
Programme 9:00 to 14:00
- Registration and coffee/tea. Welcome – programme of the day
- Søren Debois: Understand the cyber threat and your risks
- Carsten Schürmann: Security: From requirements to implementation
- Break w. coffee/tea
- Carsten Schürmann: Security protocols for IoT
- Thank you for today
What will you gain from participating?
After the masterclass, you will be able to:
- Map your company's current IT security situation
- Assess the most common cyber threats, associated risks and best countermeasures
- Ask constructive questions and requirements internally and vis-à-vis external partners and suppliers
- Become familiar with best practice in IoT security design
- Ask questions about security reviews and certification
The masterclass is targeted at companies who use IoT in their products or systems or who are thinking about implementing IoT in their business.
No background in cybersecurity is necessary.
If you have any questions about the masterclass, please contact Laura Møller.
The masterclass is organized by Søren Debois and Carsten Schürmann, IT University of Copenhagen, in the context of the CIDI project (Cybersecure IoT in Danish Industry) and in collaboration with:
About CIDI – Cybersecure IoT in Danish Industry
Danish companies can strengthen their market position with new products and services based on IoT and industry 4.0 technologies. However, to reap these benefits, cybersecurity must be the number one priority.
The aim of the CIDI partnership is to help Danish companies take a leading position in the market for secure smart products.
CIDI is funded by the Danish Industry Foundation, and the project partners are: The Alexandra Institute, FORCE Technology, DTU Compute and the IT University of Copenhagen. Read more about the strategic partnership here.