Sharing remote testing experiences
InfinIT partners AAU and ITU have teamed up with Preely and Nykredit, Duckwise, Nuuday, Undo and Danske Spil to gather our experiences and share how we can best meet the challenges of the next generation remote usability testing.
We strongly believe the trend towards more remote work will continue in a post-Corona world and remote user testing will become more important than ever.
Together we are exploring how companies currently conduct remote user tests and how we best can support them in conducting tests remotely and not moderated. This activity is carried out within an InfinIT mini project during the fall. During the workshop the participating companies will give a glimpse into how they work with remote user testing and we will share our insights, analysis and recommendations from the study and discuss how to move on from there. We will have special focus on how remote test results can be communicated to stakeholders and integrated into in the development process.
8.30 - 8.55 Introduction and presentation of overall findings by AAU and Preely
- Practical info and presentation of program: Tina Øvad, CXO, Preely (meeting moderator)
- Welcome from InfinIT and AAU: Lars Bo Larsen, AAU
- Presentation of findings from the InfinIT REMUS project: Helene Pedersen, AAU
8.55 - 10.05 Sharing remote usability testing experiences
- Rune Tarup Høegh, Nykredit
- Kristian Kristian Schnedler Jørgensen, Duckwise
- Sif la Cour UX/UI Designer and Chapter lead, Nuuday
- Anne Lundov, User Experience Designer, Undo.app:
10.05-10.35 Q&A session with all participants moderated by Tina Øvad
The physical attendance to this event has been cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.
All participants will receive a Zoom link and a code by email one day prior to the event.