Masterclass in Aarhus:
Standardized Product-Centric Cybersecurity
This masterclass gives a general introduction to standards and introduces the audience to best practice for using standards in development and production.
Standards are widely adopted in the development of electronics, be it regarding regulatory compliance or functionality. But when it comes to cybersecurity, the adoption is falling short.
With the emerging opportunities of massive IoT systems gaining traction, both on the consumer side as well as in industrial applications and critical infrastructure, it is becoming even more important to have formalized requirements for security at the endpoints.
The masterclass is organized by Jeppe Pilgaard Bjerre, FORCE Technology.
What will you gain from participating?
- Knowledge of available market standards and frameworks
- Knowledge on how to apply specific standards both in development and production
- Insight into the formal standardization processes in the major standardization organizations
The masterclass is targeted at companies who use IoT in their products or systems or who are thinking about implementing IoT in their business.
No background in cybersecurity is necessary.
Masterclasses on IoT cybersecurity
This masterclass is part of a series of masterclasses on IoT cybersecurity organized by the CIDI project in collaboration with InfinIT and the Danish Industry Foundation:
- The Internet of Hackable Things (Lyngby 5 November 2019)
- The Internet of Hackable Things (Aarhus 21 November 2019)
- IT Security and Verification (Copenhagen 23 January 2020)
- IT Security and Verification (Aarhus 6 February 2020)
- Standardized product-centric cybersecurity (Hørsholm 12 March 2020)
- Standardized product-centric cybersecurity (Aarhus 21 April 2020)
If you have any questions about the masterclass, please contact Laura Møller.
The masterclass is organised by Jeppe Pilgaard Bjerre, FORCE Technology, in the context of the CIDI project (Cybersecure IoT in Danish Industry) and in collaboration with InfinIT.
About CIDI – Cybersecure IoT in Danish Industry
Danish companies can strengthen their market position with new products and services based on IoT and industry 4.0 technologies. However, to reap these benefits, cybersecurity must be the number one priority. The aim of the CIDI partnership is to help Danish companies take a leading position in the market for secure smart products. CIDI is funded by the Danish Industry Foundation, and the project partners are: The Alexandra Institute, FORCE Technology, DTU Compute and the IT University of Copenhagen. Read more about the strategic partnership here.